A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Canterbury Portfolio Thermostat I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.16 / 0.68 %
- Total Assets 28.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.400%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 234%
Morningstar’s Analysis CAPTX
Will CAPTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.