Weakness in Columbia Adaptive Retirement 2045 Inst3's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.15 / 1.21 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date 2045
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.05%
- Turnover 89%
Morningstar’s Analysis CAIHX
Will CAIHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.