A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Bright Rock Quality Large Cap Instl's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.43 / 1.32 %
- Total Assets 310.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.870%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.80%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis BQLCX
Will BQLCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.