A senior manager's abrupt departure from this small but effective team knocks Boston Partners Small Cap Value II’s Morningstar Analyst Ratings down a notch. The separate-account version and the mutual fund’s I share class drop to Silver from Gold; the investor shares fall to Bronze from Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 28.13 / 0.14 %
- Total Assets 778.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.990%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.97%
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis BPSIX
Will BPSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.