Boston Partners Long/Short Research benefits from the firm’s well-established stock-picking process but lacks more involved portfolio-level oversight. Both of its share classes retain their Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.15 / 0.57 %
- Total Assets 777.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.950%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Long-Short Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.30%
- Turnover 85%
Morningstar’s Analysis BPIRX
Will BPIRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.