Blueprint Adaptive Growth Allc Instl earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar Parent and People Pillar ratings. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers. The strategy changed its peer group in November, moving from the Global Allocation category to the Allocation--50% to 70% Equity Morningstar Category.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.35 / 0.61 %
- Total Assets 96.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.310%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.50%
- Turnover 130%
Morningstar’s Analysis BLUIX
Will BLUIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.