BlackRock Managed Income’s seasoned management team deftly executes a research-driven, flexible process that delivers income while limiting downside risk, warranting an upgrade to its Process rating to Above Average from Average and an upgrade of its Morningstar Analyst Rating to Silver for its cheapest share classes from Bronze. Its most expensive share class remains Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.33 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 790.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.390%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—15% to 30% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.46%
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis BLDRX
Will BLDRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.