A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Baron Health Care Instl's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.56 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 208.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Health
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 55%
Morningstar’s Analysis BHCHX
Will BHCHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.