BlackRock Dynamic High Income’s experienced management team deftly executes a research-driven, flexible process that delivers income, but it comes with heightened risks. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its cheapest share classes and Neutral for its more-expensive ones.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.26 / 0.59 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.98%
- Turnover 59%
Morningstar’s Analysis BDHIX
Will BDHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.