BrandywineGlobal Corporate Credit’s capable management duo ply a unique, value-oriented approach that capitalizes on high-yield bond market inefficiencies. Its cheapest share class earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, while its more expensive classes earn Bronze and Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.14 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.72%
- Effective Duration 3.60 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BCGIX
Will BCGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.