The dynamic team behind Baird Aggregate Bond adheres to a disciplined process, and the strategy benefits from attractive fees. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold on its cheaper share class and Silver on its more-expensive class.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.87 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 36.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.70%
- Effective Duration 6.17 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BAGIX
Will BAGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.