AB Municipal Income II Virginia A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.54 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 202.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.42%
- Effective Duration 5.97 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AVAAX
Will AVAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.