A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Athena Behavioral Tactical I to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.74 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 35.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.690%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.17%
- Turnover 230%
Morningstar’s Analysis ATVIX
Will ATVIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.