While a seasoned and talented team manages Artisan International, concerns over risk management merit a downgrade of this strategy’s Process Pillar rating. As a result, its Morningstar Analyst Rating is downgraded to Neutral for its more-expensive share class, while the cheaper classes remain at Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 25.74 / 1.27 %
- Total Assets 5.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.200%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.15%
- Turnover 50%
Morningstar’s Analysis ARTIX
Will ARTIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.