Artisan High Income offers a differentiated strategy executed by an accomplished manager. The 2021 decision to partially close to new investors was a significant step to ensuring it can remain differentiated and successful going forward. All three share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.75 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 5.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 6.80%
- Effective Duration 3.29 years
Morningstar’s Analysis APHFX
Will APHFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.