Cavanal Hill Bond Investor's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.46 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 112.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.740%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.40%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis APBDX
Will APBDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.