Amana Participation Institutional’s strong process and parent firm are the foundation for this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.79 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 212.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.560%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.84%
- Effective Duration 2.84 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AMIPX
Will AMIPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.