The experienced managers charged with running American High-Income Municipal Bond are supported by a solid analyst team that follows a prudent, research-based approach to build this portfolio. They collaborate well and display strong and efficient communication and organized succession planning, which earns an upgrade to a High People Pillar rating. The strategy's cheapest share classes now carry a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, while its more-expensive shares earn a Bronze rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.99 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 9.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.630%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.30%
- Effective Duration 8.63 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AMHIX
Will AMHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.