AB Municipal Income II Massachusetts A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.51 / 0.28 %
- Total Assets 213.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Massachusetts
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.57%
- Effective Duration 5.51 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AMAAX
Will AMAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.