Columbia Income Opportunities A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.54 / 0.45 %
- Total Assets 729.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.77%
- Effective Duration 3.92 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AIOAX
Will AIOAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.