Horizon Active Income Investor earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.37 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 447.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.310%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.69%
- Effective Duration 6.06 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AIMNX
Will AIMNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.