American Funds American High-Income Trust’s revamped and now notably stable team has seen encouraging changes to its approach in recent years. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its cheapest share classes, while its pricier shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.32 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 17.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.690%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.53%
- Effective Duration 3.62 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AHITX
Will AHITX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.