Weakness in Invesco Income A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.10 / 0.46 %
- Total Assets 390.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.910%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.44%
- Effective Duration 4.29 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AGOVX
Will AGOVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.