The firm completed its liftout of Aberdeen’s core plus team in 2021, which began in 2018 with the hiring of Aberdeen’s fixed-income CIO Charles Tan. A total of six portfolio managers and analysts left to join the firm, so 2022 is the first full year this team has worked together. Lynn Chen, a specialist in rates and currencies, joined long-time American Century comanagers John Lovito, Bob Gahagan, and Simon Chester as a named manager on this fund. However, the liftout has resulted in a steady pace of both manager and analyst turnover in recent years, which Tan and Lovito have viewed as an opportunity to increase the team’s size and the quality, adding nine new analysts and a new head of securitized bonds.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.58 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 2.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.64%
- Effective Duration 7.01 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AGBNX
Will AGBNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.