Invesco Floating Rate ESG’s process has yet to give this strategy an edge over its bank-loan competitors, but the portfolio management team is experienced, stable, and supported by one of the largest bank-loan groups in the industry. All share classes receive a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.78 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 3.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.060%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.13%
- Effective Duration 0.11 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AFRAX
Will AFRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.