Weakness in abrdn Dynamic Dividend Instl's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.21 / 0.48 %
- Total Assets 111.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.09%
- Turnover 79%
Morningstar’s Analysis ADVDX
Will ADVDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.