Invesco Core Plus Bond’s experienced team applies a structured and fundamentally driven approach that has delivered over the long haul. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze across most share classes, while its more-expensive share classes are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.55 / 0.33 %
- Total Assets 4.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.46%
- Effective Duration 6.24 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ACPSX
Will ACPSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.