A thoughtful research process, run by industry veterans, has ensured that the investment approach of Invesco Balanced-Risk has been fortified over time. The fund’s cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while the more expensive shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.82 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.120%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 92%
Morningstar’s Analysis ABRYX
Will ABRYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.